Swim Bladder Not Swim Bladder But...

emmzer

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi all i thought that i had a swim bladder issue in my tank but seems not :D unfortunatly it is weird :huh:

i have 7 platies in my tank and last night i lost the second :sad: which i thought as above was swim bladder have been watching all day at the tank and a 3rd is on the way on with a fourth closly following :no:

turns out i have 2 aggressive bugger platies.... i know weird right, i thought it was strange that 1 would go after something let alone 2!!!.... they are swimming more or less to the other end of the tank sighting another platy aiming and dive bombing them....!!!!! :crazy: can u believe it....anyways have seperated 1 and it is safely enclosed in a bredding net ( :/ i know but all i have) the other has now calmed down!!! :good:
pet shop dosnt believe me so there i sat with a digi cam filming it ... i will show that little "expert" i believe he said he was pmsl...so got no transport and have to wait till sunday to grab a lift out there!!!

so much for them being a community fish :S

PS there is 1 male 1 female only been together 2 days so if preggers she is about 2 days gone as in a tank with guppies no other platies -_-

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back