Surface movement/bubblers and a Veil tail Angel

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Lady Di

Reaction score
Hello Everyone 😊
I currently have a bubbler decoration running in my 55 gallon along with the Top Fin Silentstream 75 filter. With both running, I feel like the current is to strong for my Angel. I know the bubbler is a decoration, but is it necessary for air exchange/surface movement? How do I know if my filter alone is enough for movement? I don't want my Angel to struggle, nor any of the other fish by not having the movement?!?! Does anyone else have the same filter that runs it without air pumps/bubblers. I hope all that makes sense lol

Hello Everyone 😊
I currently have a bubbler decoration running in my 55 gallon along with the Top Fin Silentstream 75 filter. With both running, I feel like the current is to strong for my Angel. I know the bubbler is a decoration, but is it necessary for air exchange/surface movement? How do I know if my filter alone is enough for movement? I don't want my Angel to struggle, nor any of the other fish by not having the movement?!?! Does anyone else have the same filter that runs it without air pumps/bubblers. I hope all that makes sense lol
videos? i've read they like slow moving streams

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back