Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
For sale 30-40 Super red Bristlenose fry 1"

Type of fish Super red Bristlenose

Size:- 1"

Sex(if known) to young to sex

Qty available 30-40

Price:- 5 for £30

Postage available will be £12 due to Royal mail putting prices up will be posted double bagged in poly box with heat pack, special delivery before 1pm someone will need to be in to sign for them

or they can be collected from Hull, East Yorkshire

Photo0894.jpg

amm i dnt no cus i only have one tank atm i wll be getting more in june start of july time and i have BN fry in tht tank atm but will get back to you prob 5 of them dnt wanna miss out or will u have some ready at june july time ??thanks

amm i dnt no cus i only have one tank atm i wll be getting more in june start of july time and i have BN fry in tht tank atm but will get back to you prob 5 of them dnt wanna miss out or will u have some ready at june july time ??thanks

I could have some in a few months but anything can happen in that time lol

Hi

Ive decided I only want one, as dont want to risk getting two males :blink:

How much would that be and can you post it next week as I am then on Easter hols :kana:

Seffie x

I'd be interested in 5 of these. Question is are you happy to post them to N. Ireland? Royal mail doesnt charge any more and still offer the next day service. I have had 3 deliveries of fish via royal mail and no issues (one delivery was here at 7am)

Cheers

I'd be interested in 5 of these. Question is are you happy to post them to N. Ireland? Royal mail doesnt charge any more and still offer the next day service. I have had 3 deliveries of fish via royal mail and no issues (one delivery was here at 7am)

Cheers

That wont be a problem i have posted to there before i am just waiting on more heatpacks to arrive so once they are here we can sort a day that suits you for posting :good:

Hi, I would be interested in taking a few off your hands, don't get paid till the end of the month though :grr:
If they are gone by then give me a shout next spawn , ok ?
Cheers, Sean

Hi mate still waiting on PM looking to get one of these, money waiting thanks ^^

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back