Sunset Beach

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

juliehainsworth

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Ok so does anybody out there remember Sunset Beach which was the cheesiest series going? I spent many a day glued to it (well it was choice of Tellytubbies or Sunset Beach)! Just wanted to know how many people actually will admit to watching it even if it was the worst thing on tv!

Also I've heard a rumour it is back on TV somewhere anyone know what channel and time could do with seeing how bad it actually was as cant remember!

Natsuko.. i worry about you.. first home & away and neighbours, now this.. You either need to find the remote control, get some more channels or buy a book :p :p :p

Squid

I tend to just have them on as background stuff! Sunset Beach I used to watch when I was off school sick and didnt have a remote for the tv and it was hard work moving off the couch!

Anyway squid nothing wrong with the cheesy soaps! But I must admit cant beat a good book between the soaps lol :p

:fun:

lol was that the one with the twins in or was that sumthink else?.

If you mean the good and evil Ben & Derrick yeah thats the soap! It had that guy who is now in Invasion his character was called Cole!

I remember Sunset Beach!

I used to watch it when I was 21 and unemployed, then I got a job and would watch the 5 hour Saturday marathon instead!

It was totally bonkers. People would say their thoughts out loud whilst wondering around the room, but no-one would ever hear them plotting!

The acting was cheesy but there were some very nice looking young men in it....
:D

I tend to just have them on as background stuff! Sunset Beach I used to watch when I was off school sick and didnt have a remote for the tv and it was hard work moving off the couch!

Anyway squid nothing wrong with the cheesy soaps! But I must admit cant beat a good book between the soaps lol :p

:fun:

i worry about me too matey.. i watch eastenders.. eh hem.. of course, only because the missus makes me ....cough cough.. :grr:

I remember Sunset Beach!

I used to watch it when I was 21 and unemployed, then I got a job and would watch the 5 hour Saturday marathon instead!

It was totally bonkers. People would say their thoughts out loud whilst wondering around the room, but no-one would ever hear them plotting!

The acting was cheesy but there were some very nice looking young men in it....
:D

I so know what your talking about!!! Think I was about 19 20 unemployed or a student! I loved it!! Ch5 did a Sunset beach night at a local student union and we had to go dressed as characters!!! My hair boufons beautifully!!! I used to love it mind the tidal wave/earthquake/ocean liner disaster?

Hmmm the guys were pretty dishy! I was about 15 when I started to watch it so thats 9 years ago! I'm sure I saw an episode over the last couple of years but cant remember what channel etc!

That tidal wave earthquake went on for ages! I think best was when Annie nicked Caitlins baby and gave it to her mum etc! Then again the evil derick and ben was a good plot!

Most reactions

Back