With being retired, summer isn't radically different from winter. I do a lot more outdoors - walks, kayaking etc. I have a garden, which doesn't take a huge amount of time, and a very large lot, which is time consuming. We tend to travel in the off seasons, Fall and early Spring. So summer is usually around the house.
For going into nature, I don't have to go far. People come here for vacations.
Our summers have usually been mild. Hot days are around 26, but we don't get many. 22 to 24 would be pretty standard. Where I lived pre retirement we'd get 35 degree and humid days, which affected the fish and me.
I love the summer and wish it were far longer, but I still remain an aquarium addict. I like playing with the tanks in the warm weather. I spend a few hours in the fishroom every morning, as a very early riser. By ten, or eleven, the rest of the day is underway.
For going into nature, I don't have to go far. People come here for vacations.
Our summers have usually been mild. Hot days are around 26, but we don't get many. 22 to 24 would be pretty standard. Where I lived pre retirement we'd get 35 degree and humid days, which affected the fish and me.
I love the summer and wish it were far longer, but I still remain an aquarium addict. I like playing with the tanks in the warm weather. I spend a few hours in the fishroom every morning, as a very early riser. By ten, or eleven, the rest of the day is underway.







