yvez9
you don't know JACK FISH
I've been stocking my 90 gallon tank over the last weeks and so far have gotten 39 cardinal tetras, 6 botia almorhae (yoyo loach), 5 botia striata (zebra loach), 6 corydoras paleatus (peppered cory) and a 13 inch common pleco (he must be at least 10 years old).
The tank has been running for almost 5 years now and is fully cycled and very stable.
I'm looking to get something else to fill the mid to top levels of the tank as the tetras are stunning to look at, especially when they get spooked and move together, but i'm not totally statisfied with the overall look of the tank.
I have a large piece of driftwood, small pieces of bogwood, plastic plants,an 18 inch pvc pipe the pleco hides in and a 6 inch pipe i had bought for my polypetrus senegalus that jumped out of the tank (found him all dried up in perfect form, he became an exhibit in science class where my wife teaches since he's prehistoric looking and the corpse was perfect)
The lighting is dim, 30 watt bulb only
Anyhow, i had though about adding 6 or so pearl gouramis but dropped the idea as I have a 30 gallon tank with various tetras and an opaline gourami already.
Then the rainbowfish idea popped up. Not sure how well they would get along or how many/what kind to get.
Then I figured someone here must have an idea for an awesome fish
Anyone have a clue?
The tank has been running for almost 5 years now and is fully cycled and very stable.
I'm looking to get something else to fill the mid to top levels of the tank as the tetras are stunning to look at, especially when they get spooked and move together, but i'm not totally statisfied with the overall look of the tank.
I have a large piece of driftwood, small pieces of bogwood, plastic plants,an 18 inch pvc pipe the pleco hides in and a 6 inch pipe i had bought for my polypetrus senegalus that jumped out of the tank (found him all dried up in perfect form, he became an exhibit in science class where my wife teaches since he's prehistoric looking and the corpse was perfect)
The lighting is dim, 30 watt bulb only
Anyhow, i had though about adding 6 or so pearl gouramis but dropped the idea as I have a 30 gallon tank with various tetras and an opaline gourami already.
Then the rainbowfish idea popped up. Not sure how well they would get along or how many/what kind to get.
Then I figured someone here must have an idea for an awesome fish
Anyone have a clue?







