Hi,
I currently have a 40 gallon freshwater tank, it has been running for about 7 years & as you can imagine has changed rather a lot over that time. I have another tank, 30 gallons - a bit of an emergency tank if you will, houses various swordtails and bristlenose fry.
The 40g tank houses 5 zebra loaches, a breeding pair of BNs, and a breeding pair of angels. Photos are below, however they are a bit crap as I used my phone, I'll get some better ones up soon as they don't really do the tank any justice.
I wanted your suggestions as to whether another fish or two would be all too much, and if not what would you recommend? I've kept gouramis in the past and I love them, but is there any other similar sized fish with a peaceful personality that might suit the tank?
It's filtered with a fluval 405, temp is 25c, live food fed weekly, plants are dosed with iron and other substances (which I can't quite remember) monthly.
Thanks for any help,
Paul
I currently have a 40 gallon freshwater tank, it has been running for about 7 years & as you can imagine has changed rather a lot over that time. I have another tank, 30 gallons - a bit of an emergency tank if you will, houses various swordtails and bristlenose fry.
The 40g tank houses 5 zebra loaches, a breeding pair of BNs, and a breeding pair of angels. Photos are below, however they are a bit crap as I used my phone, I'll get some better ones up soon as they don't really do the tank any justice.
I wanted your suggestions as to whether another fish or two would be all too much, and if not what would you recommend? I've kept gouramis in the past and I love them, but is there any other similar sized fish with a peaceful personality that might suit the tank?
It's filtered with a fluval 405, temp is 25c, live food fed weekly, plants are dosed with iron and other substances (which I can't quite remember) monthly.
Thanks for any help,
Paul







