Hawkins
Fish Herder
I have a 10G tank, and a 30G tank.. I would like a plec in each.
Are there are which are 3-4" at the most?
Are there are which are 3-4" at the most?
hiI have a 10G tank, and a 30G tank.. I would like a plec in each.
Are there are which are 3-4" at the most?

hiI have a 10G tank, and a 30G tank.. I would like a plec in each.
Are there are which are 3-4" at the most?
a albino plec grows to about 3 to 4 inches
im allways happy to help
I got a Golden Nugget Pleco today well nice fish.dont think my siamese fighter fish even noticed it was there until is pretty much sat on the pleco and the pleco moved.. soo nice plecoi just got a bristlenose today, sooo cute!
thanks for the suggestions.. but i think im going to miss out of the plecs.. they are quite messy.