April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

MBOU

Recovering LFS Worker
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Ermagerrrdddd!!

I booked today off work months ago so I could take my dog and meet up with one of my teachers from my old school (that I left 8 years ago!) and join her and all the kids (woohoo they ARE kids!! LOL) on a 10 mile sponsored walk.

I had to walk the dog for a mile or two before hand as she wont poo with people watching her :lol: and halfway round one of the other dogs with us rolled in the biggest cow pat ever and as we were stopping for lunch and my house was only half a mile on, i went home and got a bucket of soapy water ready and walked back to the group in time for them to finish lunch and about turn and walk back past my house.

Its a beautiful walk and fun seeing all my old teachers (I must have made a bad impression for them all to remember me and seem shocked to see me lol).

But omg I hurt!! Everything hurts! :crazy: tbh Im shocked I made it, my legs dont hurt too bad but even after a couple of miles I got the shakes and my body was saying noooo dont do it. I rarely have the energy to get through each day any more so god knows how I managed this and we set a cracking pace really, we did the 10 miles in just under 4 hours including a 20 minute lunch break! And there were some serious hills on the walk!

Just thought I would share that lol.

I know how you feel! I'm currently getting in shape again to be ready for lacrosse condition in November

I jogged 3 miles uphill! Can barely walk up stairs :S

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back