Subwassertang - It Is Gone! What Happened To It?!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Freedom

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I had a lovely clump of subwassertang in my 50 gallon and noticed yesterday it is GONE! 

Anyone know what happened?  I'm confused.

It's gone? What, like, it vanished? Is it in among any of the other plants? Did it fall out? If not then it is paranormal activity.
cry1.gif

devil.gif

KieranBoyne said:
It's gone? What, like, it vanished? Is it in among any of the other plants? Did it fall out? If not then it is paranormal activity.
cry1.gif

devil.gif
Did not fall out.  I went through the whole tank last evening.  Nada, zip, GONE. 

What fish are in the tank?? Any chance it could have been uprooted and eaten or something? Do you have anyone else in the house? Any other tanks? Im thinking maybe someone moved it to another tank if you have one.

KieranBoyne said:
What fish are in the tank?? Any chance it could have been uprooted and eaten or something? Do you have anyone else in the house? Any other tanks? Im thinking maybe someone moved it to another tank if you have one.
No one else in the house - dogs, cats, and me.

What is in the tank - list is on my siggy:  lamb chop rasboras, rummy nose tetras, cory cats, danios, mystery snails, pink kissing gourami, and red cherry shrimp.

I -think pink kissing gourami like to nibble on plants but wouldn't think it could eat the whole thing over night! Hmm..

Yeah, no he wouldn't eat the whole thing. That's really weird. Maybe your cat munched it after he missed a fish? I honestly don't know.

If it had somehow gotten out, I know my cats love to drag about things like wet plants. They could have dragged it off somewhere

I know-lol. I see this website like many others was last hot about 4-8 years ago. Dang Facebook ruined many special interest forums. Fish-Ferns.
I hate FB.

Most reactions

trending

Back