Stretched Ears?!

I can't understand the point of it, looks disgusting in my opinion :sick:
Why anyone wants big holes in their ears i dont know...

its fun.
and as PoPoV says it hurts so good.

and the way i figure it.
i could be doing drugs.
but no, i just stretch my ears to gross people out. and keep fish.

:)

Ok, maybe i'm just old (lol) but i really don't get it either! What happens if down the road you change your mind and don't want the holes anymore? I have a piercing on my ear that i haven't worn an earring in for over 5 years and the hole is still there.... and it's TINY! Will those big ones ever close up again?

i thought about stretching a tiny bit once. just small holes. then i saw some friends who had bigger holes, with the spacers out, and i felt sick. saggy holes. decided it wasn't for me! heh.

It depends how fast you stretch them and how big they are and how long they have been that big whether they close up or not.
Anything over 6mm is said to be the point of no return, where they will shrink but not to their original size.. but people have had them at an inch and they have shrunk right up.

If they are stretched too fast the micro-tears caused by the gradual stretching don't get a chance to heal into nice proper skin and instead they heal as scar tissue.. so it will be harder to stretch bigger and the chances of them shrinking are reduced.. and it will really hurt. If its not done properly your ears will resemble a cat bum when you take the jewellery out.

200607202227-pix1.jpg

hahahahaha!

now that is rediculous.

i have 5/8ths, and i sleep with them out, and they shring down to about a 00.
so trust me, you CAN shrink down from that, you just have to keep jewlery in it, for example my brother's were stretched to an inch, and he is now down to 5/8 again with no problem.

just as long as you graduly (spelling) keep putting in smaller gauges, than they will shrink down, unless your dumb.

(i am very much into this.)

Most reactions

trending

Back