Strange Fish

Larissa

Fish Crazy
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
333
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
London
Hi all,

I found an interesting picture of some fish I have never heard of before and though you might like to see it.
The caption to the pic goes: "A woman looks at lumpfish sitting on balloons at an aquarium in Tokyo. The fish normally attach themselves to rocks in the water using a sucker disk on their underside."
They kind of look like marine frog fish. :dunno:
Any thoughts?

-Larissa

strangefish.jpg
 
haha definitely related to frogfish.

they look like those rubber things you'd push down and then they'd go pop and leap in the air...
 
Wow! They have got to be the cutest fish ever.

Definitely look similar to frogfish. Search frogfish on the piccies section as andywg has posted many pictures of his. If he comes across this topic he may well know whether they are related or not.
 
That is just, weird..... But it is interesting to see them look at you like there talking to you!
 
Those are sorta cute. Marine, I'm assuming? Heck, if I could get those around here, I'd definitely set up a fish only salt water tank for one.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top