Stop Kony

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

MegaZerino

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Some of you may have already heard about it, but at the moment people around the world are rising up and trying to help capture Joseph Kony; a war criminal. He kidnaps children and forces them to fight, kill their parents, and mutilate people's faces. Here is a video created by the man behind the movement. I hope all of you will be able to take time to watch the video and help support the cause by donating and raising awareness. Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

I heard about this, It is all over my Facebook homepage, and I shared it aswell because he needs to become more well known so he can be stopped. He also forces little girls to become sex slaves, absolutely disgusting. I hope this vulgar man is soon captured.

This has blown my Facebook feed today. The video is well worth watching.

part of me knows this has happened over Africa for years in several countries on larger scales, but the other part of me says this is my chance to make a little difference. Already donating a small amount to the charity :good:

there are also many events happening in my local town and surrounding cities which i may attend

James.

Me and my friends are already planning out our "Cover the Night" :hyper:

Amazing movie!!! I will make kony known and I will "cover the night"!!!! This has bombed facebook.

it would seem the makers of that film don't exactly have an unblemished history.....

http://visiblechildren.tumblr.com/post/18890947431/we-got-trouble

what ZZ says really. I believe in what it stands for, i just don't think it's done right. I find the video a little self righteous and a little pretentious. Using his son is an old trick in the TV game, he uses a lot of reverse psychology as well.

for that I'm out.

ps I think it's awful what these kids endure, i just don't like the way it's been done.

part of social media is about portraying yourself in the best light possible, it’s fuelled mainly by vanity, hence why people are quick to show how compassionate they are, and how angry they are at all the injustice in the world. This is not the first time an African war lord has cause such s***, and unfortunately, it won’t be the last.

Most reactions

Back