stoners and fish stores

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

And while we're providing internet-saavy children with their very first-ever exposure to the concept of people doing drugs (and ENJOYING it no less!), I've heard that it's pretty interesting to do hallucinogens while fish-watching. A friend who tried it reported a long, interesting night spent talking to his fish with his mind ... and them talking back with theirs.

heh heh

sorrel im in college but my hubby is overseas right now so im missing out on the sex. drugs are all i have left

Funny how you never hear people say, "Thank heaven I finally started doing (insert toxin here)... my life is so much fuller now and everything seems to finally be working out. I don't even want to think about where I'd be if I'd stayed clean."

Too bad more people don't wonder why that is.

And, Sharlene, you've probably heard it a hundred times... but in my opinion the sooner that guy is no more than a memory, the better. It sounds like there are a great number of reasons you shouldn't be together.

its not too bad. i never go near the strip. i have been really exploring the past few weeks trying to find a deent lfs that isnt on the other side of town. so far no luck.
i dont think i could live in chi town.

The weekend draws near.

Your homework assignment (only if you're old enough to break the law) is to get high and watch some fish, either at the local fish store or at home.

Ronald Reagan wants you to smoke pot. Yep. It was his dying wish, in fact. His last request. Don't let him down.

Just say "yes!"

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back