stoners and fish stores

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

A NURSE!!! u should know better, shame on u. shame on all of u. drugs r bad for u!! they could kill u you!! and there are ittle kids on here i bet. if they read this they will think smoking weed is ok for. thats a horrible message 2 give a little kid. let alone anyone.

wrs said:
A NURSE!!! u should know better, shame on u. shame on all of u. drugs r bad for u!! they could kill u you!! and there are ittle kids on here i bet. if they read this they will think smoking weed is ok for. thats a horrible message 2 give a little kid. let alone anyone.
Are you kidding? I honestly can't tell.

If not, maybe YOU need some weed. Smoke up! Chill out!

what if i was a little kid and u said that and i took u seriously! see thats what im saying, yall are sending a bad message to people!!!! AND YOU DONT NEED WEED! ITS BDA FOR U!!! kills brain cells. im really serious

Chill and spark up WRS.

Whoever said it was all about the colours and movements was right. Also when your stoned you can sit for hours watching fish and it feels like minutes.

I'm a stoner and have a decent job also, well I an insurance advisor, pretty pants really!

again saying ppl. should smoke. the only reason u think its right is because U DO IT. u dont get its not right. all im saying is ur giving little kids bad ideas, and there is nothing wrong w/saying that. BECAUSE YOU ARE!!!! i dont care if u smake weed, just u shouldnt say it because of kids. but of course u wont get that because ppl. that do it think its right.

Your entitled to your opinion, but it does't do me any harm.

As for the encouraging kids I don't think me saying that would make a kid run off and skin up. How they gonna roll it for a start? Took me long enough to learn.

Anyway it would better than them running off and getting drunk.

Seriously though DO NOT SMOKE. My brother did, almost died and got arrested. He screwed up his life and thank god he got his act together. I didnt see him for 5 years because he did that. He stressed my grandmother out and made her almost go to the hospital... JUST DONT DO IT. All I can say

WRS, I'll bet if you stop saying
AND YOU DONT NEED WEED! ITS BDA FOR U!!!
people will stop telling you to spark one. You think it's wrong, they think it's right. It's a no win situation. :X

My ex boyfriend last month tryed to pet the turtles at Petco. Bad idea. And wants to jump in tanks. He slaps his roomates angel fish and large goldfish to keep it away from his glass fish. Idiots, but the fish fear him.

I agree, its bad, very bad. Me and my boyfrined where very deeply in love, he decides to run off to Seattle for a vacation and calls me saying he'll stay, since he was on to and selling weed. I argued with him for 3 months, put up with him cheating on me, calling me and asking who I was, when I called he ask which girlfriend I was, and I still loved him and wanted to marry him. We were some what engaged. But he wouldn't get off and finally couldn't take it anymore. We broke up, have tryed to get back together here and there, but no matter what we do, it won't work. He is off drugs now since he got caught here and was on probation for a year. The thing is, he can't get a job, he's got too much of a record and he stays where he can, always moving when family and friends dump him. He's got 1 little girl that he never gets to see, and another child on the way that may be adopted out too. His life is so messed up and sad, and I've been his friend through it all, but I can't do everything for him. I'll be moving away, and then he's left with no one. No one to talk to, and he keeps thinking of getting back on it. He now has a bad heart, nearly had heart attack on many occasions, and can never remember anything. Its sad, because I'm losing him to this drug, he says he's not doing it, but he's shown signs that he is back on at times. I know I'll get that call one day if he doesn't completly straighten out. And I wish you would stop talking about it, it can cause kids to get on it, rather they fully understand or not. Its a start, and then its a bad start... making good kids kill themselves for a bit of "fun" is wrong and sad. Another reason me and ex are not together, I wouldn't have him telling the kids it was ok to be nothing but a drugy. How sad that more children will start, turn into adults that do drugs and sell them, and die from it. Maybe not die from the drugs directly, but could die in jail, or from trying to get the drugs. Think about it... thats the future ... everyone dieing because someone started the virus of drugs.

kittybug said:
love that. so simple but says it all. and by the way kids. smoking is like alcohol you have to be an adult to do it.
lol i know (wish it was illegal would make my life easier)

wrs said:
what if i was a little kid and u said that and i took u seriously! see thats what im saying, yall are sending a bad message to people!!!! AND YOU DONT NEED WEED! ITS BDA FOR U!!! kills brain cells. im really serious
Are you for real?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back