Stoned Kissing Gourami!!!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Doggfather

Al Bundy
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
i'v got 2 kissing gourami who spends most of the day in the corner "stoned" they just sit down on the gravel, and look out, not moving, then after 1/2 an hour, they are fine for 20 mins, they become stoned again

what should i do!!!

Hm.... sounds like a sick or stressed fish to me. Have you checked your water parameters? ie: ammonia, nitrites, and nitrates? Or are they possibly being bullied by another more aggressive fish?

Ok everybody stay calmed " I love saying that " :p But 4 real I bet u just bought them right there getting to know ur tank thats what mine did but 4 years after and still alive how much u say ur tank is cause thats very important because they are territorial anithing lower than 40 gallon is not suitable for one not to mention two each gourami needs a place to call home mights as well give him from 5-10 gallon of water just for him and for the other now i hope u know this fish are aggresive and will chase EACHOTHER sometimes other fish but mostly themselves what other fish are u planning to put in

Most reactions

Back