Stocking Sugestions

Bigpig

Fishaholic
Joined
Mar 29, 2008
Messages
510
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Portadown/Norn Iron
Stocking atm is
3 platy
4 Corydoras spp
10 Golden Harlequin
L59 ancistrus

Now am thinking about taking the Platy back to the shop and increasing the Harlequin and albino corys numbers slightly anyone got any ideas on other fish?

Cardinals are out got them in my main tank
 
I would get a shoal of neons. You already have a plec, or I would say a bristlnose. I would take the platy back, as you would have fry all of the time. Then you could get a pair of apistogramma, I think no community is not complete without them.
 
I think increasing the harlequin numbers is a great idea - you don't want to end up with 'fruit salad' effect.

I have a similar stocking to yours and have some Guoramis as larger community fish in the tank.
 
I would get a shoal of neons. You already have a plec, or I would say a bristlnose. I would take the platy back, as you would have fry all of the time. Then you could get a pair of apistogramma, I think no community is not complete without them.

The plec is a Brislenose its a L59 ancistrus or rio ucayali.

A pair of apistogramma would be cool. Bit worried about aggression as I had two German blue rams that dint like my gold Nugget and niped his fins quite a lot
 

Most reactions

Back
Top