Fishmanic33 149
Gone Fishing
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Supporting Member ⭐
I lost some fish due to ich and parasites but tank is now healthy and parameters right on.
planning on buying
4 nanus cory (grow to 2 1/2 inches)
1 dwarf gourami
3 red eyed tetra
1 siamese algea eater
presently have the following:
1 swartzi cory (can't order more as they are not available)
2 Bolivian Rams
3 white skirt tetra
my question is: is this stocking level ok for a 35 gallon tall hex tank? I know it's better to have more of a single type of tetra than 3 each of 2 different types but I would like the two types instead.
suggestions, comments welcome
planning on buying
4 nanus cory (grow to 2 1/2 inches)
1 dwarf gourami
3 red eyed tetra
1 siamese algea eater
presently have the following:
1 swartzi cory (can't order more as they are not available)
2 Bolivian Rams
3 white skirt tetra
my question is: is this stocking level ok for a 35 gallon tall hex tank? I know it's better to have more of a single type of tetra than 3 each of 2 different types but I would like the two types instead.
suggestions, comments welcome





![Tiny white/grey dots and patches [livebearers]](https://www.fishforums.net/data/files/featured_images/69/featuredimages_55903b855cfd26ae.webp)

