ALEXF
Fish Addict
Hello,
I was wondering what people thought about adding something more to my tank.
I currently have
1-Angelfish (everywhere)
2-Bolivian Rams (bottom)
2-Apistogramma Cacatuoides (bottom)
6-Upside Down Catfish (bottom middle)
6-Checkerboard Barbs (middle)
1-Guppy (middle top)
3-Bamboo Shrimp (everywhere)
12-Von Rio Tetras (middle)
These are the fish and where they hang out the most.
Iwas thinking about adding another angel as mine has a tendancy to float all over the tank and possibily some other top dwelling fish.
Please tell me what you think. o yea the tank is a 55 gallon tank, heaily planted (fake) 4 caves, and 700gph filtration.
I was wondering what people thought about adding something more to my tank.
I currently have
1-Angelfish (everywhere)
2-Bolivian Rams (bottom)
2-Apistogramma Cacatuoides (bottom)
6-Upside Down Catfish (bottom middle)
6-Checkerboard Barbs (middle)
1-Guppy (middle top)
3-Bamboo Shrimp (everywhere)
12-Von Rio Tetras (middle)
These are the fish and where they hang out the most.
Iwas thinking about adding another angel as mine has a tendancy to float all over the tank and possibily some other top dwelling fish.
Please tell me what you think. o yea the tank is a 55 gallon tank, heaily planted (fake) 4 caves, and 700gph filtration.







