SomethingClever
New Member
- Joined
- Aug 19, 2008
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I recently got a 55 g tank and I'm trying to decide on what to put in it.
This is what I've been looking at:
African Butterfly Fish
Starry Night Pleco
Thomasi Pleco
Blue Paradise Fish
Black Angel Fish
Am I missing any obvious problems with mixing these fish? I'm thinking 3 Butterfly Fish and one of the rest (which leaves me room to add more if you have some suggestions).
I also really like Needle Nose Gar, but I've been finding different requirements for tanks. Some say 50 g and some say 70 g. If they could live in a 55 g what do you think of adding them to the above?
This is what I've been looking at:
African Butterfly Fish
Starry Night Pleco
Thomasi Pleco
Blue Paradise Fish
Black Angel Fish
Am I missing any obvious problems with mixing these fish? I'm thinking 3 Butterfly Fish and one of the rest (which leaves me room to add more if you have some suggestions).
I also really like Needle Nose Gar, but I've been finding different requirements for tanks. Some say 50 g and some say 70 g. If they could live in a 55 g what do you think of adding them to the above?







