Stocking Levels

Mystil

Fishaholic
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
557
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Somerset (UK)
Hello Guys

Just wanted to ask if my levels of fish are okay.....your the experts!

I have a Lido 120 (120 litres)
Measurements : 61 x 41 x 58 cm of tank

And my fish:-
6 neon tetra
3 Zebra Danios (aggressive buggers when foods about!)
3 Peppered Corys (real characters)

Could I add 2 Blue Rams to the tank? These are the fish I want really in the tank.

and also some more danios and corys??

How much more inches or cm's can I add to the tank?

Thank you
 
I would go for it, the rams and the danios and corys.
I'd try and get the danio's /corys numbers to 6.
 
I would only add more fish if your tanks cycled.
Yes build up on the corys and danio's for now.
 
Yeap my tank has cycled and I have been keeping an eye on the
chemical levels just in case anything goes wrong..

So:-
6 tetra
6 danios
6 corys
and 2 blue rams

Would that make my tank stock just right? or just under??

Thank you :D
 
Yeap my tank has cycled and I have been keeping an eye on the
chemical levels just in case anything goes wrong..

So:-
6 tetra
6 danios
6 corys
and 2 blue rams

Would that make my tank stock just right? or just under??

Thank you :D

That's great advice, up the numbers to 6 cories and 6 danios, but not all at once and then you will be just about stocked unless you fancy a couple of shrimp
 
I was told ghost or amaro shrimp...(spelling?) may be okay with these type of fish...

Cherrys are a no go though apparantly...
 

Most reactions

Back
Top