Stocking Levels

gowing238

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
rhondda, south wales, uk
Hey there,

Just thought id ask u lot your opinions on stocking levels. I have a 110 litre (30 gallon) tank. Fluval 3 internal filter well planted. I have had the following stock levels for a good 6 months now and all is fine. All happy and getting along. This is my list!

13 neon tetras
10 rummy nosed tetras
6 platinum tetras
2 x ray tetras
5 black neon tetras
1 balloon pink gourami
2 honey gourami
1 betta

In my opinion there is still room for a few more fish, but would like to hear you all think. I saw cardinal tetras 8 for £15 and am tempted! You reckon they would b happy!!?
 
I think that is enough. maybe squeeze in a few more x ray tetras to boost their numbers.

Be very careful with the betta.
 
sounds good to me. cardinals are great fish. tell me, how does your betta react to the gouramis?
 
you could squeeze a few more x rays in there, keep a very close eye on the betta with the gourami
 
Just to let you know i added six platinum tetras and six x ray tetras and they all doing fine. The betta is the most fun lovin fish in there the balloon gourami is his best friend.!!!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top