Stocking Ideas

Nickm2929

New Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have a 29 gal tank, I have 10 tiger barbs, 4 Giant Danios, 1 Dragon Goby, and 1 rubbernose plec. I am thinking i need 1 more fish 1 that would stay on the bottom. Does anybody have a good idea for a small catfish or shark? I had a rainbow shark and it died, should i get another or is my tank to small for a rainbow shark, my tank is only 30in long. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
 
I have a 29 gal tank, I have 10 tiger barbs, 4 Giant Danios, 1 Dragon Goby, and 1 rubbernose plec. I am thinking i need 1 more fish 1 that would stay on the bottom. Does anybody have a good idea for a small catfish or shark? I had a rainbow shark and it died, should i get another or is my tank to small for a rainbow shark, my tank is only 30in long. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

i would say dragon goby will get to big for tank

and it should also be in brackish water! :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top