Stocking Ideas

schooly20

Fish Fanatic
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Grand Rapids, MI
Alright so Im in the process of researching fish for a 55 gal tank that I'll start cycling in about a month. Anyway I know I want a pair of keyhole cichlids and a school of corys. I'll take some suggestions on what species of cory since Im not sure what kind I want. And then I have a ton of room for some other fish and was just looking for some opinions on what I should put in there.
 
It depends on what kind of fish you want...
small schooling fish?
large schooling fish?
colorful, boring fish?
plain but interesting fish?
you get the idea...
we need a little bit more info here.
 
I was thinking maybe a couple different groups of small schooling fish, and maybe a pair of german blue rams
 
So you think a pair of keyholes, and a pair of bolivian rams with some tetras and corys would be a good tank?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top