Stocking Current And Future

Ipswja

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi all

Currently running a planted 60l Biorb

Stocking
1 x honey gourami male (one died a while back)
9 x harlequin rasboras
8 x neon tetras

I would like to get another honey gourami only problem is that you have to buy them
in pairs so I was thinking two females.

I'm also planning on getting 2 x zebra snails (hard to breed, clean tank and don't destroy plants
so a winner to me)
and also maybe 3 cherry shrimps

is this ok? Wouldn't be overloaded for my 60l

Just wandering thanks IP
 
Hi I think in a regular tank like a square or rectangular 60l tank you would be okay, but in a BiOrb I think you are pushing it due to the low surface area. If you really want to add more I would just add the shrimps but no more gourami or snails, snails are quite messy and in a small heavy stock tank they could just tip you over. How did the other gourami die? If you had 2 males it could have been a nightmare.

Wills
 

Most reactions

Back
Top