Stocking Again!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

lrhodes

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Since I re-homed my cichlids.... I now have a 29 gallon tank running with nothing in it!
What to do! What to do!
I am a terrible decision maker.
Any suggestions.
Don't want guppies or platys or mollies. And I'm not a big fan of the generic community tank.

So oddballs, could do brackish dragon goby, and pufferfish.
Panda cories, and kuhli loaches.
All i can think of sorry not so good on decisions either lol

sawickib said:
So oddballs, could do brackish dragon goby, and pufferfish. Panda cories, and kuhli loaches. All i can think of sorry not so good on decisions either lol
Hope you didn't mean all those together :p I'm sure you didn't but don't want anyone else getting ideas.
29g too small for dragon goby.

Puffers sound a good idea though..Irhodes are you wanting FW fish or something else? There are some FW puffs but just curious for other recommendations what you're looking to do.

Here are some fishies that you might like (not all in the same tank though): African butterfly fish, peacock gudgeon, empire gudgeon, lizard whiptail, killifish -- All I can think of right now.

Lol my bad yea separate the brackish fish, and yea my bad on the dragon goby.

sawickib said:
Lol my bad yea separate the brackish fish, and yea my bad on the dragon goby.
I do want a dragon goby some day. And to name it Gyarados. :p

When you say nothing in it does that mean just water and substrate?
121ltrs is a reasnoble size tank, maybe a couple of snake head bettas. Lots of plants a bit of a scape up and you may have a better idea.

personally i would go with cichlids lol, what kind of cichlids did you have?

Since you already had cichlids, there's not much else you can do really. How about Tiger Barbs?

I had Africans. Kenyi, red zebra, and auratus. It worked great for about 6 months. And then one or two got a big attitude! And I had to re-home them to someone with a bigger tank and more cichlids!
The tank has no fish in it right now. But has water and decorations and pea gravel. I will upload a pic to my flickr and post it.
Nothing special. But then you can see if any fish might be happy with it as is. (I'm not set on it looking the same.. but if it works for a fish I might want, then great!)
http://m.flickr.com/photos/102865796@N07/12773336963/lightbox/

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back