Stocking A 35l Tank

Declan

Fishaholic
Joined
Oct 27, 2008
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Milton Keynes
Hi all,

I am looking at getting a little 35 litre tank for my room, and I was wondering what could I put in there?

I was thinking 4/5 Female Bettas?

By the way..everything is hypotetical at the moment..but I would do all the cycling and stuff first..

Thanks, D.
 
Would 4-5 be too much for the tank?

I would like as many as possible whilst they are still happy..

D.
 
yes you could have 4 or 5.

if possible you should introduce them all at the same time to the tank, as they are quite aggressive towards each other.

Only saying that because i got all 3 of mine from different places at different times.


Oh and if you do put them in at different times, its a good idea to rearrage the decor so they dont have their own territory

sorry im pissed that might not make sense
 
yes you could have 4 or 5.

if possible you should introduce them all at the same time to the tank, as they are quite aggressive towards each other.

Only saying that because i got all 3 of mine from different places at different times.


Oh and if you do put them in at different times, its a good idea to rearrage the decor so they dont have their own territory

sorry im pissed that might not make sense
Nah I understand what you mean..makes sense when you think about..I would think of it originally but when someone says it..its a bit like oooooooooooh yeah!

Thanks, D.
 
no problem :D

now go and watch the x factor.
leona lewis is on!!! yay!!!!
A --- I have a my laptop
B --- It is verbal and visual diarhoea *sp* whether or not Leona Lewis is on..
*hope that doesnt offend anyone*
D.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top