Stocking 75 Gallon

DMBeer41

New Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Stamford, CT USA
I've been cycling my 75 gallon tank and the cycle is almost completed, so i'm looking into stocking options for the tank.

So far I've got the following:
3 iridescent sharks (currently 1.5inch, and 2 around 2.5 inches)
2 angels (one nearly full adult size, one mid sized)
3 clown loaches (babies, around 1 inch)

Everyone plays nice so far!

Opinons on what to add, personal favorites, etc are welcomed.
 
Don't get the iridescent sharks, they grow huge like 3ft so not suitable for home aquaria really.
 
Don't get the iridescent sharks, they grow huge like 3ft so not suitable for home aquaria really.

I've read all the warnings about these guys, but I did get them anyways, they were so beautiful, and tool cool to pass up :) they're really small right now. I've talked with my lfs and they told me that they will be happy to take them back when they outgrow the tank as they have several customers with tanks large enough to house them.
 
How about one of the smaller pleco breeds (bristlenose, etc?). A school of corys might also work out nicely. As always, I'm a huge fan of cats: banjos, bumblebees (not the Asian variety, of course), especially for a community tank. Also, most botias are fun to watch and would complement your loaches quite well.
 
Well the stocking is so wierd. The Shark will eat ur fish as soon as it gets big enough. Putting the angel also is in danger because it will be eaten. Then u must increase the number of clown loach to make them feel happy :D.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top