Stocking 10 Gallon

townshend13

New Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
U.S.A
hello everyone i have a question.what fish should i add to my 10 gallon fully cycled tropical aqaurium.its temp is 76. and i add correct ammount of aqaurium salt to my tank.i do water changes of 50% a week.and there is nothing in it now
 
What fish do you like?

What kind of thing did you have in mind?

do you have any other fish?



and similar questions! haha

We can give sugegstions, but if you give us an idea, then we can expand upon it :good:
 
What fish do you like?

What kind of thing did you have in mind?

do you have any other fish?



and similar questions! haha

We can give sugegstions, but if you give us an idea, then we can expand upon it :good:
haha im taking the 2 fish that are in there now to lfs tomorrow because they get too big for my tank.

i was thinking about cory cats and tiger barbs and shrimp...haha everything
 
minimum tank size for tiger barbs is going to be around 20gal.. sorry about that - I know what it feels like, I love them too but don't have a tank big enough!

Well you've got a few options - an oddball set-up, a small tropical set up, or something sort of in between..

I mean like, puffers for instance, or guppies and ottos/cories etc, or maybe a betta and some cories? I mean you have a lot of options!

Gouramis as well - and maybe some tetras or mollies - you may also be able to get some of the smaller barbs - such as cherries

hope this all helps! :big_boss:
 
yeah because the fish im takin back are gold gouramis and they will get too big haha.how big do cory cats get
 
Concernign the cories - it really depends on which species..

For instance, Bronze corys get to around 3"
Pandas get to around 2"
Pygmys get to around 1"

so it all depends haha
 
ok thanks! ill post a picture when i make up my mind haha.oh and im sorry about the gallons,because i know theyre different here in the usa
 
Hey thats okay - everything is in gallons mainly anyways!

I just convert to litres otherwise I can't picture it in my head.. cos I'm silly :P
 

Most reactions

Back
Top