Stocking 10 Gallon.

Bebobb

You can't get like me
Joined
May 18, 2008
Messages
1,771
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Gravette Arkansas
I want 4 pygmy corries, 1 platy, and maybe a guppy or something. Could I add my Betta Splendins if I don't add a guppy? Thanks. I was also thinking a female betta could I add one of those if I don't add a guppy, or platy?
 
Be careful with the betta, females are ok, they can get really agressive, id say the corys are fine but it would be nice to have more than 1 platy you could probably fit the 4 corys, 3 platys and some tetras would look great
 
You can have a female betta or a male betta (not both!) in with the cories if you didn't have a guppy. I think a platy would be a bad idea to keep with a betta too because in my experience platies will nip fins, and platies are much faster than bettas so the betta may get picked on. If you had 1 betta and 5 or 6 pygmy cories that should be a good set up.
 
frm my experience of breeding bettas dont put them together in the same tank with other fish in
they can get realy aggressive and start to mess things up. you could get a male betta if you dont get a guppy but as was mentioned befiore platty might nip it. but then again it might not.
its up to you just dont get a male and feale if you are not breeding thm and if they are with other fish.
good luck :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top