Syphoniera
Fish Herder
- Joined
- Sep 8, 2008
- Messages
- 1,048
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but thought I'd better after all mention, while on 'Betta' side of forum, got two emails from badboy, or whatever the heck his name is, something I and others thought was earlier resolved.
The only other person on that forum at the time when I checked had a name like Morphkido3 or something, rather suspicious sounding under the circs, but don't know if related, and wouldn't want to falsely accuse anyone.
Has anyone else had this happen within the last hour or so of the time of this posting, or since?
The only other person on that forum at the time when I checked had a name like Morphkido3 or something, rather suspicious sounding under the circs, but don't know if related, and wouldn't want to falsely accuse anyone.
Has anyone else had this happen within the last hour or so of the time of this posting, or since?







