Spots On My Plants

Thank you I am shocked that they sold that......I have planted it in some soil now thank you for telling me that!!!

Happens all the time here. It's not always the case that they order them in aspecially. Sometimes the plant supplier will include them in the order. Also, the non aquatic plants seem to sell incredibly well.....supply and demand. A large majority of people that have fish tanks but dont really see it as a hobby, will not be able to keep normal aquatic plants for long therefore its no different to them to have plants dieing in a few weeks.
Do i condone it? No, dont get me wrong.

What bothered me about these is that they were sold in these little tubes with the roots in a gel substance along with many other aquatic plants. We bought a bunch of them, mainly because they were VERY healthy, inexpensive, and had no hitchhikers. All the rest that we bought did well except one of them that my husband put in his tank with JDs and firemouths and they kept ripping it up. I took just two leaves from what was left, stuck them in my tank and now they're sprouting little fiddleheads! Plus I have a nice houseplant on my windowsill ...!
laugh.gif

Thank you for telling me this you guys!!!!! My plants are starting to look alot better and I have new roots coming up! I did put some aquarium plant food in there. I think they were adjusting to the new light I put in there also but I have new root and new leaves coming up. And my platys are starting to mate now I was really worried about that. So now I have a happy little tank!!!! I just have one question how to bring down the ph level?

Dont concern yourself with pH. Just avoid the extremes of the scale. Fish are very adaptable. Plants dont care either.

Most reactions

Back