MermaidMel
Official Forum Weirdo Detective
- Joined
- Jul 14, 2007
- Messages
- 3,972
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
This is a random post but I had to tell someone who cares as my husband couldn't give a hoot about my fish!!
I bought a young, mixed shrimp earlier in the year for my 35 gallon and to be honest I didn't really see much of them and thought only a couple had survived being in there. So yesterday I took out 5 mossballs to sell. Just was having a look at the 2 remaining mossballs and moved them apart and found 10 shrimp hiding under there!! I have angelfish and a betta in that tank and thought they'd long gone to their bellies. Just goes to show. It was funny, they were like 'ummmmm where's the other 5 mossballs gone, it's kinda crowded down here!'
I bought a young, mixed shrimp earlier in the year for my 35 gallon and to be honest I didn't really see much of them and thought only a couple had survived being in there. So yesterday I took out 5 mossballs to sell. Just was having a look at the 2 remaining mossballs and moved them apart and found 10 shrimp hiding under there!! I have angelfish and a betta in that tank and thought they'd long gone to their bellies. Just goes to show. It was funny, they were like 'ummmmm where's the other 5 mossballs gone, it's kinda crowded down here!'







