Joinerlavin
Fishaholic
- Joined
- Dec 17, 2008
- Messages
- 459
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
When I first started fish keeping I was quite young and shouldnt have been doing it, I put the water in the tank, heated it up and put the poor fish in, didnt quite understand how to look after fish properly, but learning now before i get new fish 5 years later.
But when i did have fish, i had 2 orange plattys, and i remember watching one and what can onli be described as an orange ball come out of its back bits, Was this an egg of sumsort
??
But when i did have fish, i had 2 orange plattys, and i remember watching one and what can onli be described as an orange ball come out of its back bits, Was this an egg of sumsort

??







