June FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Seisage

Fish Crazy
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
So in my search for a used 20 long, I've come across two incredibly cheap listings. Solid $1/gallon. Most tanks I've seen listed in my region, even well-used, go for more than that. These both look to be in pretty good condition too. I'll ask and double check about leak testing and everything, but oh man I am this close to getting both. I know for a fact I'll want another tank at some point... Someone convince me that I don't need to get both lol

On the other hand... should I? If I'm almost positive I'll use the second tank at some point, would it be worth it to get both now? 🤔

You may need a quarantine tank and if your main tank develops a leak , you’ll have a spare… get both.

You may need a quarantine tank and if your main tank develops a leak , you’ll have a spare… get both.
Definitely. I knew I'd need a quarantine tank, and had plans in place already to make one out of a plastic tub, but honestly the 20g will be better. Good point about potential future leaks too

Someone needs to stop me...​

Okay... STOP...!

Is that really what you want...?

On this forum there are multiple members who have multiple tanks... So, why not join us...?

Someone needs to stop me...​

Okay... STOP...!

Is that really what you want...?

On this forum there are multiple members who have multiple tanks... So, why not join us...?
Haha! I should be clear that I was somewhat joking here. I mention in the post that I know I'll end up with multiple tanks, I was just wondering if getting two at once would be getting ahead of myself. I have decided on getting both though! As pointed out, the second one would be good as a quarantine and/or backup tank

If you set them up close together, you may be able to breed them. Once they grow past 15 gallons, they can be very useful.

Most reactions

Back