Someone Help Me

Trance2006

Fish Crazy
Joined
Feb 24, 2006
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Points
0
The Ocean nutrition formula two algae with garlic, is it good if I cut tiny cube of it and feed it bi-weekly to my fish?

Also I know this sounds strange, but has anyone ever gotten the urge to taste freeze dried fish food?. Specifically dried krill and such?
 
Why are you worried about feeding fish food to your fish?
Yes it's fine to give it to them once a week,more if you like. The Formula 2 is good stuff, I've never had a fish turn it down.

And no I've never really had the urge although my lfs does make a frozen food that smells pretty delicious...if I were a fish.
 
.....I have had the urge to taste the food. I am just not afraid to say it. BTW, what type of puffer is that in your avatar? I would love to have one like it in my tank!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top