Somebody who actually did a true Amazon aquarium.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Not critical, only on the fish, the plants, the mix of the fish and plants, the size of the tank (a 300 gallon), and letā€™s not forget the substrate. Good grief.
You: Can I ask what makes you say thereā€™s no place in the Amazon that would look like that? My only assumption is the clearness of the water.
You displayed your own knowledge deficit by only being able to think of water clarity. The rest obviously passed you by.
I demonstrated my own knowledge clearly and answered your question clearly.
Good grief, to coin a phrase. :rolleyes:

Do you notice when somebody does the research and does a large fish tank with fish and plants from one part of the globe it has more of a awww,looks so real to it? I wish I had done it..maybe.
My only critique is..those Discus are not happy..very thin. I would have just gone more Altums.
I did a true Amazon aquarium too. Everything shipped from Amazon except the fish. šŸ˜¹šŸ˜¹šŸ˜¹

Youā€™re mis
You: Can I ask what makes you say thereā€™s no place in the Amazon that would look like that? My only assumption is the clearness of the water.
You displayed your own knowledge deficit by only being able to think of water clarity. The rest obviously passed you by.
I demonstrated my own knowledge clearly and answered your question clearly.
Good grief, to coin a phrase. :rolleyes:
Youā€™re mistaking my lack of picking the tank apart piece by piece with knowledge.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back