Some Of These Fry..

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

wuvmybetta

Caw!!
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
...some of these fry just aren't the same.
Can you guess who...?

1tf.jpg

Still looking?
1tf2.jpg

"who,me...?"

1tf3.jpg

"Naw, we're just the same,see?"
1tf4.jpg

Sorry for the Sesame Street-esque post :*) I took these the other night, check out the yellows from the marble spawn.
I expected/anticipated yellow but I *hoped* for something else. Leave it to me to try to do the impossible (*cough yellow/red marble) Maybe someday, I might be on my way there. I might be going down a dead end road, ya never know. At least the yellow that I was looking forward to made an appearance, so all hope is not yet lost.

awww they are sooo cute! haha I love how they are completely on top of each other haha so funny....such characters.... :wub: ~*Falls in love*~ :wub:

hee hee, I love them at this age :wub: The Dt's are darling,too (actually,cuter!) so I won't post their picture as they'll completely take away from the marbles :look: :lol:

DaSauce~ I think I have about four or five yellow, definitely a male and a female yellow. I saw one of each. At this age,with paler colors, it's hard to tell what they're going to do. I *think* I have a few more up and coming yellow.

Aww... :wub: Look at them all! I'm in love! Soooo cute!

:shifty: You might wanna check out for prowelers by your house soon enough... :whistle:

Well aren't they just adorable. :wub:

I love the shot where all of them have their faces plastered to the tank...they are looking like "YEA YEA YEA THE FOOD LADY IS BACK!!! HURRAY!!!" :lol:

Aw, those babies are sooooo cute!!! The DTs are really too cute, so I think we should have pics of them anyway!!!

That yellow one in the last pic absolutely knows you can't touch this!

Looking forward to seeing your yellows show out.

Who are the parents?

As a matter of fact I have dibs on the can't touch this dude. :cool: :nod: :shifty:

heh heh,jollysue :lol: They all think they're hot stuff :p

Here are their parents...
1ms6.jpg

Thanks for the comments,guys. I love the wittle wellows :wub:

opposite~ These are mini's nieces and nephews,it's a family thang I guess.

So does that mean that I get dibs or what? :p

Beautiful spawning!! (is that right? :*) ) hehe

Yes,DaSauce :nod:

I'm not sure which you were after,Sue. I can't keep up with them until they're jarred anyway. I'm sure I'll have a yellow I can part with though :nod: When the time comes,of course. For now they're all mommy's babies :wub:

I'll give the DT's a thread of their own next week or so. The marbles just can't compare in the adorable department. It's hard enough for them to live nextdoor to such cutie patooties. But when they're alone in a thread they're pretty darn cute. (J/K, they're cute in person,too! just not *as* cute :p )

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back