One of my younger Cambells Russians

01c.jpg

Harley the GSD

271.jpg

7a4.jpg

Rayne the bit of everything (son's dog)

968.jpg

6db.jpg

POTM for the second picture and the last one. I love chinchilas I used to have three. They got gone one at a time, Someone stole them. We live in a terrible neighbor hood for thieves. They all are hook on pills of some kind and will steal anything to get them.Including animals of value. So I have learned the hard way to keep my pets under lock and key...

People will knick anything if it ain't chanied down. Did you keep them outside then?? UK climate is a bit cold for them outdoors so they have to be inside. You're right though, they are expensive. We paid £75each at the local pets-at-home.

Anyways here's a couple more.

A better pic of scamps.

184.jpg

Hamsters in full swing

f7a.jpg

No I kept mine in the house, They broke in and took them. I couldnt believe my eyes when I came home and they were gone. I have had one ferret stolen from me and guns. I could go on but it does me no good to complain. I just learn from my mistakes and try not to let them happen again. Anyways you have some adorable little pets., I love the dogs also... Good luck with getting a second nomination,..not that you will need it... :wub:

I nominate One of my younger Cambells Russians for POTM! That's an adorable close up!

Angel_Lady: It's scary when people steal guns :crazy: Sorry for the animals though :no:

I nominate One of my younger Cambells Russians for POTM! That's an adorable close up!

Angel_Lady: It's scary when people steal guns :crazy: Sorry for the animals though :no:
I second that nomination ! It's a fabulous picture ! :wub:

Beautiful pets, love them all, like the grey hamster is it a hamster so cute.

Thanks for the king comments, yes it is a hamster.

A Dwarf Campbells Russian, pocket rockets I call them :hyper:

Scamps has got to be the cutest thing ever! I've always wanted a chinchilla :wub:

I'll second the nomination for the chinchilla pic, he's lovely. :nod:

I've always wanted a chinchilla but never had enough space to keep one. :sad:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back