Some Of My Pics

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

dayzofspeed

Fish Herder
Reaction score
here are some of my wildlife pics, taken over the last couple of years. hope you like them
pics031.jpg

P5230099.jpg

formby018.jpg

damsel05.jpg

cyprus08507.jpg

cyprus08457.jpg

bug2.jpg

beetle_macro.jpg

Oh wow, they are really impressive. I love the one with the (foerign?) ants flying in to land on the fish for a nibble. The red thing is unsual and a great photo also!

Assuming your using a macro?

Wow!! Fabulous photos!!

In pic 6 - whatever that insect is - looks like it's smiling for the camera LOL!

Love the bumblebee pic.

What type of camera do you use?

Regards, Athena

Oh wow, they are really impressive. I love the one with the (foerign?) ants flying in to land on the fish for a nibble. The red thing is unsual and a great photo also!

Assuming your using a macro?
that was taken at paphos harbour in cyprus and the pic doesn't give the real size of these beasts (actually wasps not ants) there were about 20 of them flying round and i must admit i was getting nervous. i use the macro setting on my compact camera

Wow!! Fabulous photos!!

In pic 6 - whatever that insect is - looks like it's smiling for the camera LOL!

Love the bumblebee pic.

What type of camera do you use?

Regards, Athena
glad you like them :D thats a dragon fly,taken at paphos archaeological site in cyprus, notoriously skittish insects but this one just stayed put while i got the camera to about 1cm from his nose. the bumblebee was in my front garden. i use an olympus sp550 ultra zoom its basically a compact as the lens is not changeable but has very good zooming capabilities, i would love a dslr but cant afford one, so this does for me

i like that big bright red millepede . very cool!! what country was that taken in?

didnt think it was local fauna lol the colours are fantastic . as for saying youre a big fan of my photos , well all i can really say to that is thankyou very much :blush:

Most reactions

Back