some holiday snaps (will add later...)

This fella was a menace, he really didn't deserve a photo, tsk waking me up at 6:30 AM every AM.... how inconsiderate! :(
 

Attachments

  • crow.webp
    crow.webp
    50.2 KB · Views: 147
Motoring along the main road, he was just lucky there were no speed cameras about!¬
 

Attachments

  • cart.webp
    cart.webp
    93.9 KB · Views: 144
I never realised before I went that India was so green and wooded, although it was monsoon season of course so that made everything lucious (spelling?!) These are the bushes from which the tips are picked to make tea, and there are some palms, coconut forms a bit part of the diet in the part of India we were staying in.

You'll have to wait to see pictures of architechure, buildings, people etc... because i don't take pictures of boring things and my sister's camera is not digital and so has to be processed :zz
 

Attachments

  • tea.webp
    tea.webp
    84 KB · Views: 131
Palms
 

Attachments

  • palms.webp
    palms.webp
    55.9 KB · Views: 127
Superb!! Great photos William, I think you got the bug! Looks like a great holiday
 
fantastic pics :wub: It looks beautiful there! And here I was thinking "who goes to India? :huh: "

I especially love the last 2 pics. The palm tree in the last one is just perfect, it really makes the pic.
 
glad you like them guys: )
 

Attachments

  • tree.webp
    tree.webp
    110.9 KB · Views: 117
This is a really crap picture but the bird is beautiful, albeit secretive check out the yellow legs beak and around the eyes!
 

Attachments

  • yellowbird.webp
    yellowbird.webp
    95.5 KB · Views: 118

Most reactions

Back
Top