some holiday snaps (will add later...)

This fella was a menace, he really didn't deserve a photo, tsk waking me up at 6:30 AM every AM.... how inconsiderate! :(

Attachments

• crow.jpg
    crow.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 45
Motoring along the main road, he was just lucky there were no speed cameras about!¬

Attachments

• cart.jpg
    cart.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 57
I never realised before I went that India was so green and wooded, although it was monsoon season of course so that made everything lucious (spelling?!) These are the bushes from which the tips are picked to make tea, and there are some palms, coconut forms a bit part of the diet in the part of India we were staying in.

You'll have to wait to see pictures of architechure, buildings, people etc... because i don't take pictures of boring things and my sister's camera is not digital and so has to be processed :zz

Attachments

• tea.jpg
    tea.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 45
Palms

Attachments

• palms.jpg
    palms.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 54
fantastic pics :wub: It looks beautiful there! And here I was thinking "who goes to India? :huh: "

I especially love the last 2 pics. The palm tree in the last one is just perfect, it really makes the pic.

glad you like them guys: )

Attachments

• tree.jpg
    tree.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 45
This is a really crap picture but the bird is beautiful, albeit secretive check out the yellow legs beak and around the eyes!

Attachments

• yellowbird.jpg
    yellowbird.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 46

Most reactions

Back