Some gorgeous bettas

SuperCichlid

Reaction score
Amazing Bettas

Here is just a sample..

image04.jpg

These are not my fish! wish they was though..
No photo trickery there, they are 100% genuin...
James :)

SC,

Don't know how you can be so sure the pic's have not been 'enhanced' but it certainly look's like they have to me (and not very well), believe me I know what I am talking about here.

You can tell easily by zooming in on the pic in something like Paint Shop Pro. Around the edges of the fish the black background has been tinged red by careless tinting and on some of the fins the red tinting hasn't quite gone to the end of the fins.

Also the white areas of the fish (including the white reflection in it's eye) have been tinted pink (careless!) and the black areas (the eye for example) are actually tinted red also (not true black).

All these indicate that it has been 'enhanced' at some point and not very professionally.

Now here's a picture of the rare and beautiful red tail green shark:

Red Tail Green Shark.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :p :p :p :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ROTFLMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Here's where I step in.
The betta has had the colour enhanced, but thats about it. They could have at least sharpened the pic to make it look better.
In contrast though. Feargal. good job but the fish is too sharp. it doesn't look natural.
How do I know all this. years of taking pics for a living, I'm also a dab hand with photoshop, although I still used film. lol
Didgital next payday though.£4500 for a cameras about the right price, I could get just as good quality out of a £40 one but I'd be laughed out of the union and the RPS. if I turned up with one of those. :laugh:

Well if I had known beforehand that it would be scrutinised by you Adey (and known what you did) then I would have put in a bit more effort. ;)

I knocked this fake up in about five minutes just for a laugh. I too am very familiar with the workings of Photoshop, etc.

I have had to be with all the web design/development I have had to do.

I do have a digital camera but not quite as expensive as what your looking at.

Though my PC cost me almost that! :laugh:

lol no problem m8.
it does look good though. Most of the time I recommend a camera in the £300 range. Davy's been happy with his new one. lol but I can't see me been taken credibly if I was to use a fuji finepix at a shoot.
Works been slow so I'm starting a new job on Monaday that has nothing to do with photography. Just means I'll have a decent amount of spending cash regularly. I need a new neg scanner and have a lot of pics to put up that I've been promising to for ages.

So what do you charge for a basic site? I still need to get one done as I don't like all the ones I've tried to build. lol the cheaper the better.

Hi Adey,

Most of the time I recommend a camera in the £300 range.
Mine was £350 so it should pass then! lol.

So what do you charge for a basic site? I still need to get one done as I don't like all the ones I've tried to build.

If you are seriuosly thinking about this then let me know. PM me or something. I am sure we can sort something out! Muhahaha!
evil.gif

dunno m8 some of the more expensive cameras are crap. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
checked out that le esprite camera £35 and the pics were better quality than the ones they had for £200. ok it doesnt have a flash and is on a key ring but the quality's damn good. lol

It's not to bad. Davy's is the one I prefer though.
here's my new one
At the mo i'm using F5's and F4's Got a digi on order for the end of next month

Most reactions

Back