Some flowers from the backyard.

emeraldking15 66

Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Joined
Sep 13, 2016
Messages
6,978
Reaction score
10,861
Points
113
Location
NL
Despite of the fact that spring does have some challenges at the moment, certain plants have started blooming already. And the colors make me joyful...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9547.webp
    IMG_9547.webp
    47.9 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_9548.webp
    IMG_9548.webp
    51.2 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_9549.webp
    IMG_9549.webp
    100.9 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_9551.webp
    IMG_9551.webp
    74.9 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_9552.webp
    IMG_9552.webp
    103.4 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_9553.webp
    IMG_9553.webp
    85.9 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_9555.webp
    IMG_9555.webp
    85.2 KB · Views: 101
Hello emerald. Just beautiful! My wife is the gardener. I'm just the "watering guy". We removed all the grass in our front and back yards many years ago and xeriscaped everything. So much nicer and really fairly easy to care for. I'll have to send some photos.

10 Tanks (Now 11)
 
Hello emerald. Just beautiful! My wife is the gardener. I'm just the "watering guy". We removed all the grass in our front and back yards many years ago and xeriscaped everything. So much nicer and really fairly easy to care for. I'll have to send some photos.

10 Tanks (Now 11)
I took care of it that there were only some small parts that's got grass in the backyard. As put as many tiles as possible in the backyard. The front yard has got gravel. But I do like flowers. I'm the one who maintains the backyard and the front yard.
 
Hello. Some flowers and misc. plants from the backyard last summer. It's shaping up to be as nice this year. We've had more rain than usual this spring.

10 Tanks (Now 11)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0505.webp
    IMG_0505.webp
    657.6 KB · Views: 127
Hello. Some flowers and misc. plants from the backyard last summer. It's shaping up to be as nice this year. We've had more rain than usual this spring.

10 Tanks (Now 11)
That looks great!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top