🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Baccus

We are not born just so we can die
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
P1020939.jpg

Double Delight my favourite rose

P1020947.jpg

Chinese ground orchid, complete with dendrobium beetle eating its flowers and buds.:grr:

P1020958.jpg

A ground dendrobium.

P1020967.jpg

A type of Salvia, not sure which one of the 500 varieties it is.

P1020944.jpg

White cuphea

Hope you like them

I have such fond memories of double delight! There were a couple of other Jackson & Perkins roses too. Mr. Lincoln, Peace, J. F. K, Melodie parfumee, matador, oregold. So many. When I lived in Washington State, our yard was full of roses. They are much more difficult to grow in Miami. Too hot, and honestly, roses really do need the dormant period.

I'm seeing some lovely roses in NYC.

Lovely pictures. Thanks for sharing.

I have such fond memories of double delight! There were a couple of other Jackson & Perkins roses too. Mr. Lincoln, Peace, J. F. K, Melodie parfumee, matador, oregold. So many. When I lived in Washington State, our yard was full of roses. They are much more difficult to grow in Miami. Too hot, and honestly, roses really do need the dormant period.

I'm seeing some lovely roses in NYC.

Lovely pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Roses do it tough up here the humidity gets them, I would like to get a Mr Lincon, but sadly have no room for it at the moment. I also have in the garden Just Joey, Blue Moon, Cameloen, Burgandy Iceberg, Banksia rose 9yellow), William Shakespear, and some other ones I have forgotten the names of as well as about 12 un-named minitures.

Thanks for the comment, when I get some more pics I'll post them too.

Some more of my flowers taken this morning.

P1020975.jpg

Double delight full blown and staring to show its age.

P1030014.jpg

A new bud on Double delight.

P1020984.jpg

A Gerbra taken in the first rays of morning sunlight.

P1020991.jpg

P1030010.jpg

Two pics of the same Gerbra 1st taken while still shaded, 2nd in full moring sun.

P1020997.jpg

Have forgotten the name of this rose, has a beautiful fragrence. Found its name Woburn Abbey.

P1020992.jpg

P1030011.jpg

And just to finish it off another one of Double delight.

Hope you enjoy.

How much do people spend on these cameras? :lol: No wonder my iPhone pictures look pants! haha, great looking flowers :good:

Actually not sure how much my camera cost, hubby baught it for me but as far as I know it's just an average digital camera.

Thanks for the comment. I have also taken some more pics of other flowers in my yard and will upload them later.

iPhone actually takes some decent pictures... Will be posting a flower album up soon that has a mix of Sony Cyber shots and iPhone.

Those shots are great Baccus. I love flowers. I guess all of you could tell. LOLOLOL

Some more of my flowers

P1030017.jpg

A dendrobium that I had to reach up high to get the photo of.

P1030032.jpg

P1030034.jpg

Rondeletia

P1030038.jpg

A type of Canna Lily.

Most reactions

Back