JenCliBee

PleC & CorY MaD
Reaction score
Plants: Various

Quantity for sale: Various

Delivery or Collection: Either

Sales price: Various

Postage & Packaging: Included in price

Hi all, i have a few plants for sale due to an impending tank closure due to health reasons.... as follows

Java fern on bogwood , this is very healthy and throwing new leaves out daily. The measurements are roughly shown within the pics... Looking for £12.50 each posted or both for £21.50 posted.

9bd2ad97.jpg

e83de64f.jpg

fa36709c.jpg

XMAS MOSS

A good sized portion of xmas moss, this is attached to rock at the moment but will be removed prior to posting, i will also include a small portion of flame moss in the price, this will be enough to attach to a small rock just to get you stated.... £6 posted

LUDWIGIA ARCUATA

I have around 15+ stems of this, all nice and healthy ranging from 3-4 inch upto i would say 10-12 inches.... £5 posted

STAUROGYNE REPENS

I have a really nice sized portion of this, these are not cuttings but the actual plants with roots attached, these will be removed directly from the substrate and posted..... £6 posted

All totals around £38.50 but if all brought together then you can have for 28.50 posted

I think that's all for now, these are still im a running tank and will only be removed when sold.

Thanks for looking :good:

If that's definitely the price, I'll have the lot mate. PM me your Paypal?

dam you, I wanted it. If for whatever reason that sale doesn't go through ill take it. Really want that java fern.

Oh, I'm sorry :blush:

FishyJake13, could I have the first piece of Java fern and everything else, and let dafrnhm have the second piece, or would that be too much hassle for you?

Oh, I'm sorry :blush:

FishyJake13, could I have the first piece of Java fern and everything else, and let dafrnhm have the second piece, or would that be too much hassle for you?

I would have to work out the prices between both but i can do it that way if prefered..... how does £25 posted sound with the one piece and if dafrnhm wants the second piece at the selling price that's fine by me?

Ill let you work that out between the both of you ;)

That sounds very fair to me, if it is with dafrnhm, thanks :)

Thanks for the offer I really appreciate it but it was the first piece I wanted aswell, and the moss mainly, typical.

#41####, its always the way. The one afternoon I don't check.the forum and something I want comes up! Nevermind :rolleyes:

SOLD to fluttermoth, thanks hun :)... will get them sent on the arranged day.

#41####, its always the way. The one afternoon I don't check.the forum and something I want comes up! Nevermind :rolleyes:

That will teach ya to stay away :p ;)... but sorry hun.... didn't realise you were after any plants otherwise i would have checked.

Plants arrived safe and well today and have really helped fill my tank out, thanks :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back