Sold My Fishtank On Ebay

blue acara

Fish Herder
Joined
Jul 2, 2006
Messages
1,101
Reaction score
2
Points
38
Location
hertfordshire
Just sold this tank for a whopping £240, I didn't expect to get antwhere near that much and Im chuffed :nod: If the guy who bought it is on these forums cheers m8 I hope you enjoy the tank.
I won the tank in a competition in Tropical Fish magazine, one of TFF members Neale Monks writes for them. Thanks Tropical Fish magazine! Anyway Im just really happy that the thing is gone and $$$.
:D :D :D

biorb.jpg
 
Well non-serious fishkeepers seem to like these designer tanks. However like the bio-orb they ain't the best place to keep fish in and also real bad to maintain, but designer is designer...
 
Congrats.
Its a shame the magazine for fish is giving not so good fish keeping tanks away as prizes.
 
Agree with all of the above. Though lets be honest...of all of biorbs 'fantastic' ideas :rolleyes: hmm...at least this one is a safe environment. :)

If someone were intent on a 'designer' tank then I would deffo recommend the above (with a different filter of course) lol.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top