🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Gill

Store Manager Coalville Aquatics
Reaction score
Livestock:
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Was making sure she is OK and Healthy, now nice and fat and marbling coming thru now. She was the Runt of the spawn and stayed the smallest, she was bullied by her siblings and was beaten up pretty bad. Her tail was bitten right off. I added som IAL and now can see Marbling
Delivery or Collection: Collection please
Sales price: £5.00
Postage & Packaging: Prefer Pickup, due to time of year and busy post
Photograph: She is Very Small, the plant in the background is Nana Petite
LittleRunt007-1.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Aaaw it's such a shame! I'd love too take her but you're to far away to come to collect :sad: Next day special delivery is fine you know, I've done it quite a lot these last few freezing weeks and my fishes are still arriving fit and well.

Okay,
I have to go out in an hour - Baby Stuff, Should be back after three. Will PM you My Addy and Contact details

Don't you be starting on Brummies, I am a Brummy

Most reactions

Back