So it Begins- Juwel RIO 240 in light oak.

imw

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jul 17, 2021
Messages
320
Reaction score
157
Points
43
Location
Harrogate
Hi,

So I had taken the dog out, done my chores, and there I was twiddling my thumbs.

So off I went to my LFS just for a nosey, and they had a ex display Rio 240, which was on sale at a good price, note the word "had", it now sits in my front room. I will try and get some photos up later. (now added)

Planning a planted tank (thank you to those who have helped on various questions) - there will be more to come - promise :)

I will try and keep this thread updated.

The Marine tank is my last tank that I broke down about 12 years ago.


ATB

Tets
 

Attachments

  • 20210724_120630.webp
    20210724_120630.webp
    56.8 KB · Views: 137
  • 20210724_120111.webp
    20210724_120111.webp
    49.1 KB · Views: 138
  • 20151115_160300.webp
    20151115_160300.webp
    151.4 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Hi,

Thinking about 2 or 3 types of tetras, with couple of small bottom feeders - just at planning stage at the moment - so stock may be subject to change.

ATB

Tets
sounds awesome i can’t wait to see.
 
Hi,

A bit of an update. Water is very hazy at the moment, (switched on today). Juwel filter has some sponge in it and some activated carbon, and will be removed from the tank a couple of weeks down the line) - external is also running (filter floss, sponge, ceramic media - sponge ), will tidy up aquascape, later. Sorry for poor quality pictures.

ATB

Tets.
 

Attachments

  • 20210808_131120.webp
    20210808_131120.webp
    56.4 KB · Views: 105
  • 20210808_131114.webp
    20210808_131114.webp
    61.9 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Bit of an update - 08/10/21
 

Attachments

  • 20210810_171937.webp
    20210810_171937.webp
    55.6 KB · Views: 106
  • 20210810_171940.webp
    20210810_171940.webp
    52.9 KB · Views: 124
  • 20210810_171943.webp
    20210810_171943.webp
    46.5 KB · Views: 140

Most reactions

Back
Top