So excited! BN Fry.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

SomethingsFishy24

Fish Crazy
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
I used to have a pair of Albino BN, they bred true over and over and over again. The female unfortunately passed after getting her fat self stuck in some stone work about 6 months ago. I bought a pair of Blue eyed Lemons. Both were young and inexperienced, so I put the female with my Albino male as he is the best dad. Last month they spawned, the eggs were small and the Male ended up eating all the eggs on day 3.

Fast forward: They spawned on 3/24, today we have fry! Lots and lots of fry. They are the smallest babies I have ever seen. Best part, they are all yellow!!! Nothing against commons, yellow/albino is just easier to see in planted tanks. I can't wait for them to grow and see what number are Lemon and Albino. They are so cute, will upload pics when the wigglers are a bit bigger.

Would love to know others experience with crossing BN of different color morphs and fin length.

Congratulations!! Do you have pictures or a video, or are they too small still?

Congratulations!! Do you have pictures or a video, or are they too small still?
They are tiny! This is the best picture I was able to get after I transferred them from the cave to the grow out tank.🤣

Attachments

• 20220331_102224.jpg
    20220331_102224.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 61
Well, they aren't yellow. Jumped the gun on this one, serves me right!

:rofl:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back