I recently asked in chat about my snails i have in my tank and been told its most probally off my plants.
Ive taken 3 pictures the best i could, could any id thease and are they safe to be in with my fish, has i cannot seem to get rid of them all, ive today taken 6 out.
Whats the best way and safest way to totally remove thease snails, has they are slowly muching there way through my plants?
I hope some one can help.
Pictures Below ( best i could take of the small snails )
Ive taken 3 pictures the best i could, could any id thease and are they safe to be in with my fish, has i cannot seem to get rid of them all, ive today taken 6 out.
Whats the best way and safest way to totally remove thease snails, has they are slowly muching there way through my plants?
I hope some one can help.
Pictures Below ( best i could take of the small snails )

No offence.






